- This event has passed.
Ethical Hacking 101
June 23, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
This course is an introduction to the basics of ethical hacking. It covers most of the aspects one requires to get started in this ﬁeld. It has been created for students with limited to no prior experience with ethical hacking. This course, while remaining ethical in its approach, will ensure that students understand and are able to get from the perimeter right into the heart of networks and systems. This very exciting hacking course will take each student through the process of ethical hacking, from setting up your virtual machines or desktops to prepare for assessments through to enumeration and exploitation of networks and systems.
This course focuses on attack and defense from an ethical and black-hat point of view.
- General IT security specialists and administrators.
- IT security specialists who are interested in ethical hacking.
- Security officers for organizations and companies.
- Network administrators who focus on attack or defense.
- Any individual who may be interested in ethical hacking topics.
- Participants should have an exposure to IT and information security.
- Previous Linux / Unix experience and basic knowledge of TCP / IP networks will be beneﬁcial.
- What is ethical hacking?
- Penetration testing Methodology (White box, Black box and Gray box)
- Your target and information gathering
- Mapping Vulnerabilities
- Social Engineering
- Exploitation of mapped vulnerabilities
- Privilege Escalation
- Maintaining Access and Pivoting
Training Terms & Conditions
- Training requires a minimum of 10 participants and no more than 25 per classroom.
- Training session confirmation will be sent June 1st 2019.
- Cancellation and refunds will not be available once session has been confirmed.
- Questions? [email protected]
- Full terms can be found at https://bsidestlv.com/trainingterms/