Events Search and Views Navigation
- This event has passed.
Abstract The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) plays a critical role in ensuring platform security. However, there seems to be a steep learning curve for developers and researchers to implement firmware functionality. This course intends to be a resource for firmware enthusiasts to ease into developing interesting platform functionality as well as to provide them with the tools necessary to test the state of a platform and the firmware running on it. The class is a hands-on course focused on…Find out more »
Abstract This course is an introduction to the basics of ethical hacking. It covers most of the aspects one requires to get started in this ﬁeld. It has been created for students with limited to no prior experience with ethical hacking. This course, while remaining ethical in its approach, will ensure that students understand and are able to get from the perimeter right into the heart of networks and systems. This very exciting hacking course will take each student through…Find out more »
Training Terms & Conditions
- Training requires a minimum of 10 participants and no more than 25 per classroom.
- Training session confirmation will be sent June 1st 2019.
- Cancellation and refunds will not be available once session has been confirmed.
- Questions? [email protected]
- Full terms can be found at https://bsidestlv.com/trainingterms/